Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

October 2, 2010

Anya is now almost 3 mos. She is cooing a lot, smiling even more, and tries hard to sooth herself when necessary by sticking her thumb-- or a few fingers-- in her mouth to suck. This works when she's hungry for a little while anyway. At her 2 mo. check up with Dr. Ritch on 9/14 she measured 22.5 inches and weighed in at 10lbs 11oz. Head 15". Growing fast-- but not too bad. She is in the 50th%.

It's tight and cramped in my bed, but I still enjoy waking and sleeping with Nati on my right and Anya on my left.

Nati is 32 mo. now, enjoying life at Montessori and her friend Alexander. She says Alexander very clearly now "actually." Actually is one of her expressions these days. She's begun engaging in imaginative play, especially with her brother Alexander at our house.

Alexander thinks Milena's braided hair looks like challah bread. That's my super Jew.

Milena is adjusting quickly to 1st grade. She had her first kiss with Diego at my birthday party, and a week later started a little 'romance' with Adam Webb in her class. Last weekend they had a play date. Ever since, I haven't heard so much about him. I don't know, maybe the play date wasn't all that. They sure were cute going off in his mom's white convertible, Milena dressed up in her shimmery hot pink hat.

No comments: