Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

July 31, 2012d

Gymnaskicks
Synagod

Some of my tribe's cute phrases


I wanna change. I got BIG poopoo.  Anya just turned 2. Her sentences are usually short, but she has many words and a very expressive face. She recently started asking Why for everything.  You have to wait until you're 3 to go to camp. "Why?, Mama?"  She knows a lot.  With hand signals, words, and pulls she can tell me she wants me to put my swim suit on so we can go to the pool. Another of her big questions is - Where-- as in Where papa go?  Where Tala go?

Natalya still uses object pronouns for subject pronouns.  "Them are still in Boston," for example, referring to her friend "Raine" and her family. She and Ana are really cute together.  Ana is often her 'baby.'  Sometimes they are both moms pushing baby in stroller.  It reminds me of myself growing up.  Very odd.  Right now it's after 10 PM.  For some reason Natalya did not fall asleep an hour ago when I put her to bed.  She is now contentedly playing daycare with her babies in the yellow room with the light on.  Happily entertaining herself.  Hate to interrupt, but I really don't want her to be in an awful funk again tomorrow due to lack of sleep again.  She has taken a liking to phones too.  She pretends to converse with friends and relatives, walks around the house in circles, like I do I guess.  She wants a cell phone; maybe to talk to her "cousin."  She has a cousin for everything-- kind of her imaginary friends, I guess.

They both still love mama milk. Ana likes to say I want Mok.  Natalya had a chance to quit when I was away from her for 3 days in Massachusetts. She managed and has mostly stopped night nursing, but she still has a voracious appetite for milk.

Milena is getting big-- dramatic as ever.  Can't stand when she get angry. Her fits drive me mad. Crying, yelling.  Makes me wish I never had kids--- but other times she's sweet.  Trying to figure out who she is, her talents, her strengths, her weaknesses.  She loves the Shake it Up show on Disney.  Reading is a love of hers, though she's been kind of busy to really just sit and read this summer.  She doesn't love math.  Guess we have to keep working there.  The Spanish she knows isn't bad.  Gotta keep reinforcing that one.

Milena, Alexander, and Natalya have had a big summer.  Tackled the 2 slides and the diving board at the Elks Swim Club.  Milena is still nervous about the purple slide.  Little Natalya actually beat them all to it.

They all hosted Madeleine and Caitlin for their first sleep over and then a couple week later spent the night at the Harris's.  I was kind of worried.  What if someone over there smokes and the one night my kids stay over there is a house fire?  Mom's worries.  Typical or just me?

Alexander's all about bugs and other creatures.  Milena wants a dog; he would take anything. It's kind of sad and kind of funny when he plays with and loves his geikos so much that he kills them.  He really cried the first time it happened.



No comments: